Homemade Ground beef Tacos!.
You can have Homemade Ground beef Tacos! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Ground beef Tacos!
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion minced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of jalapeño minced.
Homemade Ground beef Tacos! step by step
- Take a wok or skillet and heat up oil then sauté onion, jalapeño, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for another 5 minutes or until meat is brown.
- Add the rest of the spices and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add water and mix for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and cover and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until most of the liquid have been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and Remove the lid and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove from wok or skillet & serve.
- Best served with either crunchy corn or flour tortilla with taco cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Enjoy!.