BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey. Kids and adults love this and it's almost impossible to screw up. Add turkey and stir occasionally while pasta finishes boiling. This was one of the first cooking videos I did and never posted so I found it and thought I would share it's a delicious recipe made with ground turkey.
Indulge yourself with this keto chicken cordon blew casserole. It's the perfect meal solution for your family on busy evenings. The Best Ground Turkey Spinach Recipes on Yummly You can have BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey
- You need of favorite jar alfredo sauce (1/2 jar).
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of of cream cheese (1/3 of the block).
- It’s of minced garlic or 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of ****–***** salt to taste.
- You need of fresh shredded paemesan.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of cream or 1/2 and 1/2 dairy creamer.
- It’s of noodles.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of water.
- You need of dried pasta… i used a noodle called RADIATORE…. to.me it looks like a lacey rose…. hold a lot of sauce!!!.
- Prepare of broccoli florets (didnt use them in the pics).
- It’s of meat.
- It’s of celery … minced.
- You need of sprinkle of season salt, pepper & garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion…. minced.
- It’s of ground meat… in this i use 1/2 lb ground tutkey mixed with 1/2 lb ground beef.
Korean Ground Turkey Rice Bowls, Ground Turkey, Spinach And Eggs, Ground Turkey Ground Turkey Burger with Sauteed Mushroom MixThe Bachelor's Cookhouse. onion, ketchup, egg, golden delicious apple, spinach, soy sauce and. Since ground turkey is usually lower in fat content than beef it tends to be more bland (fat means flavor after all) so to beef up the taste (no pun intended) you probably need to use more seasoning. The cheesiness of Alfredo sauce will probably equal everything out. Basil and/or sage go rather well with.
BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey step by step
- *** put ground beef on first and break apart… then add turkey, celery, & onion….
- put ground meat and spices. When meat is no longer pink. drain in colander for about 15 minutes … Return to pot after rinsing..
- put pot on with water, oil, salt in the water. when it begins cooking add pasta. let pasta boil until al's dente… add broccoli to noodles the last 10 minutes of cooking noodles. turn off and drain. run under cold water to stop the cooking process..
- while pasta cooks put Alfredo sauce, 1/2 cup cream, butter in a sauce pan… when it begins bubbling add room tempature, cream cheese, butter, milk, sour cream, and spices… let the new ingredients melt to form a thick creamy sauce…
- add another 1/2 cup heavy cream add parmesan cheese… and allow to simmer on low. add more as needed to thin….
- mix meat, sauce and noodles together evenly coated… add a little sauce at a time to coat. if there is sauce I serve it with my bread as a dipping sauce..
- ***-*** I usually make a meatless salad and toasted Italian bread with herbal butter and melted parmesan …I'll post that recipe also…
- *** u can use chicken breast cut in cubes but my hubby likes the ground meat better..
Because ground turkey is so low in fat, it's not a meat with a reputation for flavor, nor is it very juicy. So to make it shine, as it does here, it needs a little help, which comes in the form The best turkey meat sauce starts by rendering the fat from small bits of pancetta. This fettuccine alfredo will be your new favorite pasta recipe because it's easy to make and insanely delicious. It's perfect for a family Fettuccine Alfredo. There's nothing good about it, except for how good it is.