Alfredo Sauce.. This creamy alfredo sauce turns a busy weeknight dinner into something special. Serve it with fettuccine or pour it over chicken breasts or steamed vegetables. How to Make a Healthy Alfredo Sauce.
You can use one cup of regular milk, half-and-half or a mixture of chicken stock and heavy. This is an "authentic" Alfredo sauce recipe! Real Alfredo sauce *only* contains butter, cream, Parmesan cheese and pepper. You can have Alfredo Sauce. using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- It’s of cream cheese.
It will be thin and there is no garlic in it! If you want a thicker sauce or one with garlic like modern restaurants serve, please look elsewhere! Alfredo Sauce is the most creamy and delicious homemade alfredo sauce that you will ever make! This is a tried and true recipe and you will agree that it is the best recipe out there!
Alfredo Sauce. step by step
- put butter and garlic in skillet until it is all melted..
- then add heavy cream and cream cheese. stir occasionally..
- when the cream cheese and heavy cream start to bubble, you add the cup of parmesan..
- mix together until it looks like a smooth sauce.
- then put over any kind of pasta, and enjoy :).
In a saucepan or skillet, warm the butter and cream. Add the Parmesan and stir until melted. Toss to combine, thinning with pasta water if necessary. Butter, cream, egg yolk and two kinds of cheese are cooked together with a dash of freshly ground nutmeg to make a luxurious, classic Alfredo sauce. Buy a whole nutmeg and grate only as much as you need.