Crab sauce/ alfredo. Red Lobster fans, you can thank us later. Season with Old Bay, salt, and pepper. Stir in parsley and crab meat and toss until coated, then add linguine and toss until fully.
Add the glorious sauce your pasta… Crab Alfredo. I have been looking for and testing different Alfredo Sauce recipes at home and at every restuarant out there. Join Blove for a King Crab Leg and Alfredo Sauce Mukbang. You can cook Crab sauce/ alfredo using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab sauce/ alfredo
- It’s 1 pound of flaked crab.
- Prepare of Small carton of half and half.
- Prepare 2 of cream cheese (softened and cubed) or can use soft cream cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Small bag of Mozzarella chesse (shredded).
If you are in the Houston TX. area and would like to see Blove. Sauce book. Все о соусах и не только. Sauce book site navigation Skip to content. Creamy Alfredo Sauce is a slight variation on your traditional Alfredo Sauce.
Crab sauce/ alfredo step by step
- Cube and soften cream cheese i used microwave.
- Take sauce pan and add butter and half and half.
- Add the cream cheese to half and half and butter over medium / low heat.
- Stir frequently.
- Cut package of crab into small pieces (size of a dime).
- Next as you stir making sure theres no clumps of cream cheese slowely add the chopped crab into the half and half cream cheese mixture.
- Turn heat on low and slowely heat the crab while still mixing it.
- Slowely add a half to full bag of Mozzarella cheese to cream cheese mixture still slowley mixing it together.
- Shut stove off and continue to mix for couple more minutes.
- Let stand for minute great with elbows or even as a dip for hard crackers or breads.
- Added nore you could add spices to taste (garlic, greens, whatever) ENJOY any feedback or advice or a different way you made it please message me.
How you make this creamy Alfredo sauce, is pretty close to the standard way of making Alfredo Sauce. I use canned soup and sour cream to hurry along a rich sauce that coats imitation crab. When spooned over penne pasta and garnished with grated Parmesan cheese and minced. The Alfredo sauce is also really great for meal prep! If you're worried about making the lightened-up Alfredo for guests who are.