Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars. These No-Bake Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars are perfect for when those cravings strike. Filled with Honey Nut Cheerios, honey roasted peanuts, pretzels, and chocolate candies And I've decided to resurrect my love for this breakfast food by making these sweet and salty cereal bars. · Sweet and Salty Monster Cookie Bars: All my favorite flavors (Peanut M&Ms, pretzels, peanut butter, and chocolate) combined in one super easy cookie bar recipe! Salty peanuts, chocolate candies and pretzels make these no-bake cereal bars the perfect snack.
And it all starts with the best salty snack of them all: Kettle Brand Chips <- pour those into a bowl (today we're using their Sea Salt variety and it's classic and delish). A delightfully sweet and salty sensation to make your next break exciting. Great tasting bars with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. You can have Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars
- It’s 4 cup of Crispix cereal.
- You need 2 cup of Cheerios cereal.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Lightly Salted Peanuts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Pretzels, broken.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Mini M&M Plain candies.
- Prepare 1 cup of Light Corn Syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
These bars get satisfying sweetness from naturally sweet dates and maple water; they don't even have a drizzle of maple syrup. These bars are sweet and spicy, the perfect transition if the idea of a spicy snack bar makes you feel a little nervous. Cayenne and dark chocolate explode in a tasty treat. Satisfy two cravings in one fell swoop with recipes like nutty pretzel turtles and candied bacon, further.
Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars instructions
- Combine cereals, peanuts and pretzels in a large bowl and set aside..
- Combine corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil on medium heat; boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Stir vanilla extract into sugar mixture after boiling is complete..
- Immediately pour sugar mixture over cereal mixture, and stir well to coat..
- Stir Mini M&M's into mixture..
- Using a greased spatula, press mixture tightly into a greased 15X10″ jellyroll pan (or cookie sheet) and cool at room temperature..
- Cut into bars when completely cooled..
Betty Crocker® Gluten Free chocolate chip cookie mix marries gooey caramel and crunchy peanuts in this delicious bar – a sweet and salty dessert treat. Before opening the boxes, I had a feeling that Sweet & Salty Nut—which comes in five flavors—were more candy bar than granola bar. Discover Nature Valley's snack bar product range. Our bars contain the ingredients you know and love, with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Browse this page to learn more about our delicious Crunchy, Sweet & Salty and Protein Snack Bars, as well as our Nut Butter Snacks.