Chicken breast. Easy, healthy, tasty chicken breast recipes – chicken marsala, thai chickn, chicken fajitas. See hundreds of dishes, all rated and reviewed by home cooks. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe!
Here are some new ways to cook chicken breasts for dinner — and get back to enjoying this versatile ingredient. Chicken breasts are a blank canvas for a zillion different flavors and cultural influences. We hate to brag, but these are total winners. You can cook Chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 4 tbsp of barbecue sauce use your favorite!.
- It’s of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tomato diced.
- It’s of salt and pepper optional.
Chicken breast is a really versatile cut of meat. Among our recipe ideas you can bake it whole, breadcrumb it, stuff it, cut it into chunks, create kebab skewers or serve in sauce. Organic and free-range chickens have lived longer and are stronger. All of the chicken recipes in this round up have been made time and time again around the world by so many.
Chicken breast instructions
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy..
- While bacon is frying, pound chicken breasts to desired thickness. The thinner they are the less cooking time required. Season with salt and pepper if desired..
- Remove bacon from skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper-towel lined plate..
- Turn heat to medium high and brown chicken on both sides (2 to 3 minutes per side.).
- Pour chicken broth over the chicken breasts and cover skillet with a lid. Cook until chicken is done, about 4 to 5 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Turn off heat and spread barbecue sauce on top of each chicken breast..
- Top with two slices of bacon..
- Divide cheese evenly among the chicken.
- Place under the broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute – just until cheese is fully melted.
- Top with tomato and green onions and serve immediately with your desired dish.
There's a reason boneless chicken breast recipes are in everyone's dinner arsenal. One of the best chicken breast recipes in oven is bake chicken breast with Parmesan cheese. These juicy and tender chicken breasts are marinated with olive oil and garlic-lemon seasonings. Marinated chicken breast is tossed with tender spaghetti, tomatoes, artichokes, olives, freshly grated Parmesan BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! Chicken parts dipped in melted butter.