Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats. They can be made with many variations. Instead of Franks Red you could use a keto bbq sauce or you could add a little cream cheese and or jalapeños.
Keto taquitos work great as an amazing keto appetizer or as a low carb meal all it's own. This keto-friendly Chicken Taquito with cheese shells will be your favorite low-carb dinner for Taco night. Keyword chicken taquitos, keto taquitos, low carb taquitos. You can cook Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- You need 1 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce.
- Prepare of Optional fresh cilantro for garnish.
If you love buffalo chicken, you'll freak out over these buffalo chicken taquitos. Feel free to swap flour tortillas for corn tortillas. Roll up tightly and set on a plate, seam-side down. Buffalo Chickpea Taquitos which are crispy, spicy, and satisfying!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season shredded cheese with cumin.
- Make 6 small circle of cheese on baking sheet. Flatten and bake for about 6 minutes til edges turn brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool for a minute or two..
- Mix wing sauce and chicken and warm in microwave..
- While still warm flip over cheese and fill with chicken and roll up..
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
No chicken needed for this protein-rich and delicious recipe. These rolled tacos are gluten-free, vegan, and easy to make. Making your own taquitos right at home couldn't be any easier with these buffalo chicken taquitos! Serve these taquitos for dinner or even an appetizer. Buffalo Chicken Taquitos is one of my popular recipes on this site and it has been for a very long time!