You can cook Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s of freshly grated parmesan.
- It’s of butter (salted or unsalted by preference).
- Prepare of garlic (1 1/2 tsp minced).
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of salt.
Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Melt butter on low heat. Add garlic let simmer for one minute..
- Add whipping cream and italian seasoning. Increase heat to medium and bring just to boil..
- Add Parmesan cheese stirring constantly. Let simmer for 5 minutes then pour over pasta of choice..