Easy Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Easy Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- You need of butter.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of flour.
Easy Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Melt butter in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat..
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder. Whisk until smooth..
- Whisk flour into cold milk..
- Add milk a little at a time, whisking to blend in lumps..
- Stir in parmesan and pepper. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. If it becomes too thick, simply add a little more milk..
- Toss sauce with pasta and serve..