You can cook Veggie Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Alfredo
- It’s of Angel hair spaghetti pasta (6 servings).
- You need of Water (approximately 1 gal for boiling).
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Baby carrots.
- You need of Broccoli (Chopped).
- Prepare of Collflower (Chopped).
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- You need of Alfredo Sauce 3 – 16oz jars.
- It’s of spoon Vegetable oil.
- You need of bell sweet pepper (optional/Chopped).
- It’s of Butter on top (optional).
Veggie Alfredo step by step
- Add water and salt in deep pan and vegetable oil along with spaghetti pasta and let boil until tender..
- In skillet, brown meatballs and cook all chopped vegetables together with a small amount of vegetable oil..
- Steam baby carrots until tender and add to meatball & veggies..
- When all is cooked combine with Alfredo Sauce, pasta and let simmer on low heat for ten minutes then serve..