Spaghetti with Zucchini & Fried Lemon. Zucchini Spaghetti Haiku: "Really just a sauce, albeit, a tasty one. Add the garlic; when it begins to sizzle, add the zucchini and saute for a couple of minutes. Using a mandolin can be dangerous, so use caution or, if you feel unsure of.
If you love zucchini then try these chicken zucchini fritters. Toss spaghetti with zucchini and garlic oil. This zucchini noodle spaghetti bolognese is reminiscent of an Italian beef ragu, but better. You can have Spaghetti with Zucchini & Fried Lemon using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Zucchini & Fried Lemon
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, plus more for drizzling.
- Prepare 2 oz of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of capers.
- You need 1.25 lbs of zucchini.
- You need 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- You need to taste of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare of to taste, salt & pepper.
Fresh zoodles are warmed up with a layer of rich bolognese, then topped with basil and parmesan. Zucchini Spaghetti (also known as zoodles) is a super delicious way to prepare zucchini. This simple recipe for Zucchini Spaghetti is super quick to prepare, and it is perfect for those nights when. Go green(er) with spaghetti with zucchini and spinach.
Spaghetti with Zucchini & Fried Lemon step by step
- Cook spaghetti in salted water according to the package. Once al dente, drain and rinse with cold water to bring its temperature down. In the colander, drizzle the pasta with olive oil and toss, to prevent it from sticking..
- Thinly slice onion and lemon (be sure to remove the seeds). Also, using a mandoline (big time saver!) thinly slice the zucchini..
- Use a large wok and heat the olive oil on medium-high heat. Add the sunflower seeds and fry them, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove the seeds and reserve..
- In the same oil, add the sliced onion and lemon. Season with salt and pepper and fry until the onions begin to caramelize and the lemon has softened (this will take around 5 minutes).
- Add capers, stir and let sizzle for 2 minutes..
- Add the zucchini, some more salt and pepper, and cook until the zucchini have shrunk in size by about half and are translucent (about 12 minutes). By now, the entire kitchen should smell like a delicious, lemony sauce….
- Turn off the heat and wait for one minute. Then, add the cooled down spaghetti and toss to coat..
- Keep tossing while adding the chopped parsley, the sunflower seeds and feta cheese. Serve with some additional parsley for garnish..
- TIP: if you prefer, you can remove the lemon peels as you eat. I myself LOVE its bitter tang, but it can be a bit overwhelming for some..
When the pasta is cooked to your. This simple spaghetti dish is delicious and perfect for a quick and satisfying dinner. Zucchini that is both crispy and soft, with sharp, salty, Pecorino Romano- divine! Invert the whole thing onto a. Stir and toss the spaghetti with the zucchini until it is mixed well.