Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). See great recipes for Ground Beef and Potatoes too!. Ground Beef, salt, pepper, butter or margarine, chopped onion, all-purpose flour, freth thyme leaves, milk. Allow the cream to cook down for a few minutes before adding cheese and broiling.
Featuring seven simple ingredients, the beef is enhanced with fresh tomatoes and some herbaceous basil giving it an Italian flare. Make this a staple item to serve over oven-roasted spaghetti squash or a baked potato. Drain, shake out onto a kitchen paper-lined tray and leave to cool. You can have Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- Prepare 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- Prepare 50 gr of ground beef.
- You need 2 of big green chillies.
- It’s 5 of shallots.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
To avoid breaking out a separate pot to cook the potatoes, use the skillet to steam and then brown. To get a nice color on vegetables, they are sauteed for a few minutes right before serving for a lightly crisp crust. Add the potatoes and season with salt and black pepper. Toss potatoes in pan and sear on all sides.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) instructions
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
To serve, toss pan-seared potatoes with garlic butter; if desired, sprinkle with fresh dill. Serve garlic potatoes warm with sour cream or as a side dish. Add tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper. This mushroom and ground beef skillet is an easy weeknight dinner that is delicious as-is, or served on top of baked potatoes, brown rice, or quinoa. When it comes to making my weekly menu, I almost always have two things on the list: some kind of slower cooker meal involving shredded chicken , and some type of skillet dinner involving ground beef.