Bayou Bounty Alfredo.
You can cook Bayou Bounty Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bayou Bounty Alfredo
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of seafood seasoning (old bay).
- It’s of cooked, peeled shrimp.
- It’s of cooked crawfish.
- You need of McCormick creamy garlic Alfredo sauce mix.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of fresh parsley (optional).
- It’s of fettuccine pasta cooked.
Bayou Bounty Alfredo instructions
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the butter. Add the shrimp and crawfish and cook until the seafood is heated through..
- Stir in sauce mix, seasoning, and milk. I also added about 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning (Tony’s) it’s great if you like it spicy!.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, about 1 tablespoon at a time..
- Add the pasta and enjoy!!!!.