Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce. You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar. This Alfredo style recipe with chicken and broccoli is a very simple dish to prepare, I like to use the same pasta water to cook the broccoli just a couple minutes before al dente.
Add the reserved pasta cooking water and toss the pasta to loosen it up. Add the thawed broccoli and then pour the parmesan sauce over top. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine. You can have Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- You need of chicken breasts.
- It’s of fettuccini pasta.
- You need of value sized alfredo sauce.
- It’s of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of Chicken seasoning.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of all purpose salt.
- It’s of cayenne powder.
Made this with penne pasta instead of fettuccine it turned out great! Everyone loves it seasoned the chicken while it cooked and used Prego sauce! If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed. Stir in pasta, broccoli and chicken.
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta step by step
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Pound the chicken and season with the spices listed in the ingredients. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- While chicken is in the oven, grab two pots, fill them with water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the pasta in one pot and the broccoli in the other..
- Turn the pot with broccoli down to medium heat to avoid turning your broccoli into mush. Boil until broccoli is soft..
- Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli. Put both back into a large pot along with the Alfredo sauce..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and cut the chicken into cubes or strips. Add the chicken to the pasta..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Enjoy!.
Gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Learn how to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches if necessary, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly. This version of fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli is one of my favorites because it's meatless, so Meatless Monday approved, it's made with half and half rather than heavy cream, so you don't need to be rolled away from the table after eating it, and it takes almost zero time and effort to make. lb fettuccine pasta. Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap.