Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes.
You can have Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes
- It’s 3 of Large Chicken Breast.
- You need 3 of Large Russet Potatoes or 6 Small Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes instructions
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into crockpot.
- Skin potatoes and slice into small size chunks (if preferred, do not skin).
- Rinse potatoes and put into crockpot.
- Slice onion and put into crockpot over potatoes.
- Season potatoes and onions with salt & pepper to taste.
- Rinse and add carrots to crockpot.
- Rinse chicken breast & slice into medium chunks.
- Season chicken breast with all seasoning to taste.
- Place chicken breast into crockpot over potatoes & onions.
- Pour can of cream of chicken over chicken breast.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- In 3 hours stir in can of cream of mushroom.
- Cover & continue to stir every hour until done.
- Spinkle parsley flakes on top.