Lasagna with an Alfredo twist. Ravioli Alfredo Lasagna features layers of pasta, marinara sauce and Italian cheeses, topped with indulgent cheese-filled ravioli, rich Seafood Lasagna Sauté is an open-faced twist on a classic, with lasagna pasta, spinach, tomatoes, shrimp and scallops sautéed in a creamy seafood Alfredo sauce. Creamy, cheesy Alfredo sauce layered with chicken and spinach makes this easy slow-cooker lasagna an elegant alternative to the classic Italian dish. Lasagna with an Alfredo twist step by step.
Don't let this meatless meal deter you! I promise it's plenty filling on its own. But, if you really want that added protein, go ahead and throw some chicken in there. You can cook Lasagna with an Alfredo twist using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna with an Alfredo twist
- It’s of Italian sausage links (removed from casing).
- You need of No-Boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of your favorite marinara pasta sauce.
- Prepare of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of shredded Parmesan.
- It’s of Italian or Greek seasoning.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper (optional).
Great recipe for Lasagna with an Alfredo twist. They say that most original recipes happen by accident, well. This delicious twist to a classic lasagna recipe will have your family and friends asking for more! It's made with white alfredo sauce, chicken, and Barilla lasagna noodles.
Lasagna with an Alfredo twist step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl..
- In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Layer bottom with marinara sauce..
- Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and separated amounts of spices. (if you love cheese, you can add a little on each layer as you go).
- Repeat at least three times and save enough cheese mixture and meat to add on top before baking..
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned..
Layer it all together and bake for a creamy, cheesy and delicious dinner. Alfredo Florentine Lasagna Our Alfredo Florentine Lasagna recipe brings a creamy twist to a classic Italian dish. Take richness to a whole new level with savory Alfredo sauce, soft Ricotta, melty Mozzarella and hearty spinach in this creamy lasagna recipe, and have it prepped and served in just over an hour. This delicious twist to a classic lasagna recipe will have your family and friends asking for more! Made with white alfredo sauce, chicken, and Barillo lasagna noodles.