Oreo Rice Krispies. These Oreo Rice Krispie Treats filled with Oreo cookie chunks and melted Oreo filling make an easy rice Oreo Rice Krispies Treats. These are what Rice Krispies are meant to taste like. A no-bake Golden Oreo crust that will melt in your mouth sits under the gooiest, chewiest, softest Rice Krispies Treats you've ever tasted.
These Oreo Rice Krispy Bars are next-level amazing. Everything you love about a classic Rice Krispy bar but loaded with Oreo cookies! And what makes these even better is homemade marshmallow! You can have Oreo Rice Krispies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Rice Krispies
- Prepare 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of real butter.
- Prepare 1-10 oz of bag mini marshmallows.
- You need 16 of Oreo cookies.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup for drizzling.
See more ideas about Oreo rice krispies, Oreo, Chocolate covered oreos. I suggest that you make these Oreo Rice Krispies. I decided to do an instructable on Rice Krispies because I wanted. Experience an old favorite in an entirely new way by sinking your cavity riddled teeth into one of these Oreo Rice Krispies treats.
Oreo Rice Krispies step by step
- Put your butter and marshmallows in a kettle on low heat and melt. Stir continuously..
- Crush up Oreo cookies. Mix cereal and cookies into the marshmallow and butter mixture..
- Press into a lightly greased or buttered 13×9” pan and drizzle with chocolate syrup..
Your favorite dark chocolate cookie combines with gooey marshmallows. Oreo Rice Krispies are a perfect lunch box snack or afterschool treat to connect with your kids over a delicious treat! Try these gooey oreo Rice Krispie treats. These Oreo Rice Krispie treats are a fun way to dress up a family favorite! Made with irresistible Oreo cookies and topped with melted white chocolate chips, you won't be able to put these Rice Krispie.