Alfredo sauce. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. This is an "authentic" Alfredo sauce recipe! Real Alfredo sauce *only* contains butter, cream, Parmesan cheese and pepper.
It's still warm and cozy, but it's totally light. Alfredo sauce is a white sauce which is often used to accompany pasta dishes. Traditionally, it was made with butter and Parmesan cheese, but more modernly, and especially in the United States, this. You can cook Alfredo sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo sauce
- You need of sweet butter.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of angel hair.
The Foolproof Way to Make Alfredo Sauce at Home. You'll start by lightly toasting garlic in a bit of butter, cooking just until fragrant. You'll then add the cream before the garlic browns, since burnt garlic. This rich, creamy Alfredo Sauce deliciously rivals any restaurant recipe!
Alfredo sauce instructions
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer. Stir often..
- Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth..
- When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY. While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes. Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta..
It's made with basic ingredients like cream, butter and Parmesan and ready in minutes! Learn how to make alfredo pasta sauce with Chef Mark from LearnToCook.com. If you love the Olive Garden Alfredo sauce, you're going to need to learn my secrets for how to make homemade alfredo sauce. It's even better than the restaurant and unbelievably easy! This vegan alfredo sauce is incredibly rich and creamy.