Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. This cajun chicken Alfredo Pasta is straight forward and precisely perfect in most ways. It is hard to substitute most things or add in other seasonings since it is mastered with those ingredients.
I chose Cajun style over the traditional Alfredo simply because I wanted a bit of spice. If you do choose to thaw your chicken out, apply the Cajun seasoning by placing the chicken breasts into a. This Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe is so creamy and delicious, with just the perfect amount of kick! You can cook Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of cracked pepper.
- You need of Himalayan pink sea salt.
- You need of Alfredo sauce of your choosing.
- Prepare of cajun seasoning.
- It’s of a box fettuccine noodles.
This post may contain affiliate links. How to make Cajun Chicken Sausage Alfredo. Your fave pasta gets a Cajun spin. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Rinse your chicken, cut off excess fat and slice it into chunks or cubes..
- Preheat a skillet on medium with the butter and the olive oil..
- Salt and pepper the chicken, then brown evenly until no longer pink. This takes 10-15 minutes..
- Prepare the noodles per package instructions..
- Remove cooked chicken to a plate and rinse out the skillet. Add the alfredo sauce and cajun seasoning to skillet and mix well. Heat to almost boiling then add the chicken and let simmer for a few minutes..
- Serve with a vegetable of your choice and bread sticks or garlic toast and enjoy!!.
Easy dinner recipe made in one pot! Chicken and pasta in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a quick and easy dinner with all the comfort of flavorful cajun chicken, creamy alfredo sauce, and satisfying pasta. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is an easy pasta dish with seasoned cajun chicken and parmesan cheese served with your favorite type of pasta. Spice it up this fall with my cajun spiced chicken breasts, and use leftover pumpkin puree to create one of the most delicious homemade pasta alfredo dishes you've ever tried!