Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli. Since I live in the south, collards are more plentiful than spinach so went with collards and I had to use cream of mushroom because it was all I had. Hello guys I wanna show you how to cook chicken Alfredo with mushroom and spinach it's American dish and it's good for anyone because it's taste good and. It's good overall, but it could be even better if just served without the pasta and served with grilled chicken and white rice.=] Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo.
Pasta Alfredo Casserole – Delicious vegetarian dinner with Spinach, Artichokes and Orzo pasta mixed in a lightened-up, homemade Alfredo Sauce. I made this tonight, it was delicious! I added mushrooms and shredded chicken. You can cook Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli
- You need of Rotinis.
- It’s of Spinaches.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s of Onion or shallots.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
It tastes so rich and decadent but I had no guilt while eating it! lb spinach, stemmed washed blanched and roughly chopped. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. This Mushroom Chicken Alfredo Casserole is quick, delicious, and full of flavor. My favorite is to add steamed broccoli, then bake it with the cheese on top.
Alfredo casserole with spinaches, mushroom and broccoli instructions
- Cut your vegetables and also the bacon. Cook your pasta with water, olive oil and salt. Reserve..
- Cook the bacon really well. Take it out and reserve some of the oil that is the pan..
- Put the shallots and cook it for a while until tender. Add the mushrooms, brócoli spinachs and butter. Salt and pepper to taste. After these are cooked add the two can of Alfredo sauce..
- Mix all this and add some mozzarella and parmesan cheese and the pasta..
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Take a casserole and put some butter in it. Add the pasta. On top add some bread crumbs mozzarella and parmesan cheese and finally some oregano..
- Put in the oven for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!.
This alfredo chicken and broccoli is sure to be a family favorite, and it takes such little effort. You could sneak in extra veggies, like spinach or finely chopped zucchini, or add in some fresh garlic if it suits your family's tastes. No matter how you make it your own, it's sure to be delicious. Tender broccoli florets, hearty pasta, and a creamy indulgent sauce make for great vegetarian main dish. While the pasta is cooking, thaw the broccoli in the microwave and begin to make the parmesan sauce.