You can cook Alfredo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- It’s of fat free milk.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan.
Alfredo Sauce instructions
- In a sauce pan, add the garlic and sauté for one minute over medium heat..
- Sprinkle the flour over the garlic and slowly add in the chicken stock..
- Quickly stir to avoid lumps..
- Add in the milk, stir, and allow to reach a boil to thicken sauce. Season with pepper..
- Once the sauce is thickened, remove from heat and stir in Parmesan..