Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells.
You can cook Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells
- It’s of Shredded Chicken.
- You need of shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Broccoli Chopped.
- It’s of Sliced Portobello Mushrooms.
- You need of Large Shells.
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce (I use Bertolli).
Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells step by step
- Make large shells as directed on box.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, 1/2 cup of parmesan, and 3/4 of Alfredo sauce.
- Put some of the Alfredo Sauce at the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Fill cooked shells with chicken mixture and place shells into baking dish.
- Top shells with leftover 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.