Chicken Alfredo Rollups.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo Rollups using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Rollups
- You need of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce.
- You need of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- You need of shredded Mozzarella.
Chicken Alfredo Rollups step by step
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray pan and pour 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce or just enough to cover bottom of dish.
- Boil noodles to al dente. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water so they don't stick then lay out each noodle and pat dry.
- Spread about 2 Tbs Alfredo sauce over each noodle. Sprinkle oregano and garlic salt on top of sauce..
- Take 1/9 of chicken and spread it over each noodle. Add 3 Tbs cheese..
- Roll up and put into pan. Add remaining sauce and top with cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.