Ground Beef Nachos.
You can have Ground Beef Nachos using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Nachos
- It’s 1/2 package of restaurant style taco chips.
- You need 2 package of American cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeño pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of yellow or red pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of red beans/ drained.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of Cayenne red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Chili powder.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic/ minced.
- Prepare 1 of red or yellow onion.
- Prepare 8 of black olives / halved (optional).
Ground Beef Nachos step by step
- Arrange a large baking dish. Start Spreading chips for first layer. Keep it aside. Heat oil in a pan, add onions garlic and peppers, sautéing,.
- Add herbs,cook until no juice left..
- Take off the pan from heat. Arrange some ground beef over chips, then add tomatoes and cheese..
- Make another layer like that. Until you finish with cheese. Turn broiler on, about 5-6 mins. Later you will see cheese melt down. It's ready. Enjoy with sour cream and salsa or avocado sauce..