Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo.
You can cook Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo
- You need 2 (19 Oz) of pkgs cheese filled tortillini.
- You need 1 jar of bertolli garlic alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 jar of bertolli basil alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 of lg shallot diced.
- You need 3/4 lb of crimini mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 (9 Oz) of jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped plus some for garnish.
- Prepare of for the seafood.
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of cooked shrimp, remove tails.
- It’s 1/2 lb of snow crab leg meat.
- You need 1 tbs of harissa infused olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of white wine.
Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo instructions
- Combine all the seafood ingredients in a bowl and marinade while preparing rest of the meal.
- Saute shallots and mushrooms in canola oil..
- Bring 2 qts water to a boil. Boil tortillini until done. Drain and rinse in hot water. Set aside.
- Add sautéed mixture and chopped basil to a pan with the alfredo sauce. Place 1/4 cup white wine in each jar and shake to get all the sauce out. Add to pan..
- Heat over medium low until sauce gets bubbly. Rince tortillini again and add to sauce. Let temperature regain while stirring often..
- When sauce is bubbly again add seafood. Mix and remove from heat. Garnish and serve immediately..