You can have Chicken Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- You need of chicken breast fillets.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of pasta cooked.
- It’s of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce:.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of optional: mozzarella cheese to put on top.
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Pound chicken to about 1/2 inch thick..
- Dissolve salt in water and put chicken in. Then put in refrigerator for an hour..
- Once done marinating, cook chicken. Once it has cooled cut it up into bite size pieces..
- To start making Alfredo sauce: in a sauce pan melt butter..
- Add garlic and cook for a minute..
- Add the test of sauce ingredients and heat to boiling..
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until sauce has thickened..
- Mix in pasta, bacon, and cheese..
- Cook to make sure everything is warm..
- Top with mozzarella cheese if you would like..