Mike's Garlic Shrimp Alfredo.
You can have Mike's Garlic Shrimp Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Shrimp Alfredo
- It’s of 30 – 40 Count Bag Large Raw Shrimp (de-veined – sucked).
- It’s of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce (this brand is important since it won't lend any metallic taste).
- Prepare of LG Garlic Cloves (fine minced).
- Prepare of Parmesean Cheese (grated).
- You need of Green Onions (chopped).
- Prepare of LG Portabello Mushrooms (chopped).
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley (chopped).
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Good Dash White Wine (about 1/4 cup).
Mike's Garlic Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop your vegetables and cleanly shuck your raw shrimp. Tails, shells and legs. Butterfly and remove the back black veins of needed. Gently tamp your shrimp dry with clean paper towels..
- Add everything except for shrimp to your pan. Simmer Alfredo on high for 5 minutes covered. Stir occasionally..
- This was the flat noodle pasta he decided to go with. A delicious decision on his part!.
- Boil your noodles covered as per the manufacturers directions. This specific noodle took about 3 minutes. But, know that most can take upwards of 12 minutes. Add a little salt and oil to your water as well. About a teaspoon of each. My student used a garlic infused olive oil. Stir occasionally to keep noodles from sticking..
- At the same time – add your shrimp to your Alfredo Sauce and simmer covered for 3 minutes longer. Stir occasionally. You'll know your shrimp are done when they're partially pink in hue..
- Drain your noodles well and add to your simmering Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Sauce. Stir and simmer covered for 1 minute longer..
- My student decided to make some pre-fabed pull apart garlic bread to serve with this dish for dipping. He baked it for 20 minutes at 350°..
- Serve hot with fresh baked garlic bread. Garnish dish with fresh or dried Parsley. Enjoy! KIDS ROCK!.