Spicy Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Spicy Alfredo Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Alfredo Sauce
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of fresh parmesan, grated.
- Prepare of milk.
Spicy Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Melt butter, garlic, and all spices in pot over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour.
- Slowly whisk in milk. Continue to whisk until it thickens..
- Stir in cheese until melted and fully combined. If sauce ends up thicker than desired more milk can be added to thin it out some..