Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo.
You can have Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo
- Prepare of Shrimp (Frozen peeled devained).
- You need of Sausage links.
- You need of Fettuccine Noodles.
- You need of White Onion.
- It’s of Jalapeño.
- Prepare of Newman's Own Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- Prepare of olive oil.
Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo instructions
- Start boiling Noodles with 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Chop onion and Jalapeño and cook with Sausage and 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Remove cooked Sausage, Jalapeño and onions.
- Cook Shrimp in remaining oil adding Creole Seasoning.
- Once Noodles are complete drain noodles and shrimp and add Alfredo Sauce. Mix well and ENJOY!.