Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups. These Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars only require three ingredients and are so easy to make. This cereal bars recipe is perfect for the lunchbox or breakfast on Latest Recipe Video. These Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars were a hit with all of my kiddos.
No Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Cheerio BarsBaking You Happier. No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio BarsSpinach For Breakfast. Peanut butter cheesecake cups with a buttery chocolate crust and whipped ganache are a rich and indulgent treat to make for any occasion. You can cook Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups
- You need 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all natural organic honey.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cups of honey nut cheerios.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars- Just three simple ingredients wit no baking involved. Perfect for school lunches or snacks. Quick breakfast, after school snack or dessert at lunch, these peanut butter cheerio snack bars are a BIG hit every single time! These easy no-bake peanut butter cheerio bars make the perfect snack or dessert.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups step by step
- Place honey and peanut butter in large glass bowl and mix together..
- Place in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds; Stir well..
- Mix in vanilla extract..
- Fold in the cheerios carefully until fully coated..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners. I usually get 18 portions..
- Spoon equally into muffin cups and allow to sit out for several hours to set. I freeze these and pull them out the evening before to set in fridge..
Homemade Breakfast Recipe or Snack Recipe for an easy Treat! These wonderfully delicious peanut butter breakfast bites are what breakfast dreams are made of · Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are hidden away between two layers of Mrs. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups are easy to make from scratch. You get to use your good quality chocolate and all natural ingredients! So simple, so unpretentious, and so heavenly.