Broccoli and Bacon Crumble Alfredo.
You can have Broccoli and Bacon Crumble Alfredo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Bacon Crumble Alfredo
- You need of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of Cooked Pasta.
- You need of Cut Broccoli.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Cayenne Powder.
- It’s of Thick Cut Bacon.
Broccoli and Bacon Crumble Alfredo instructions
- I like to bake my bacon rather than cooking it on the stove. You can choose the cooking method that suits you. Although, I would not use the microwave to cook bacon. It becomes greasy, rather than crispy..
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking tray with Aluminum Foil. During this time I like to get my Brown Sugar and Cayenne Powder mixed really well..
- Line baking tray with your bacon. I like to get my bacon from a butcher because they're thicker cuts. However, you can use any kind, but thicker is better. Sprinkle your dry mix over the bacon. You can use as much as you want, but brown sugar will make the bacon sweet, so try not using so much. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. I like to take it out every 5 minutes to remove grease for crispier bacon..
- You can cook the pasta while bacon is cooking. Bring your water to a boil. Use the pasta of your choice. Veggie pasta is amazing. Give it a try!.
- Now for the sauce I did use a jar. However, homemade recipes would work with this as well. I just haven't tried to make my own homemade sauce, but I will soon. Heat up your sauce in a pot. Mine didn't have any flavor, so adjust to your liking. Toss in your cut broccoli and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Cut your cooked bacon to desired cut. I made mine more larger rather than mincing it. Add bacon to your sauce..
- Strain you cooked pasta and plate out disired amount. Add sauce and top with some grated parmesan cheese. ☆Remember 12 to 24 month aged parmesan cheese. KRAFT is not cheese. Serve with some tasty french bread..