Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish
- Prepare of chicken tenderloins cut up into bite size pieces.
- Prepare of prego bacon alfredo sauce mixed with a little milk if desired to get last bit from jar.
- You need of crispy bacon crumbled up.
- It’s of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Mrs dash Italian seasoning or McCormick's chicken seasoning or use what ever you like.
- You need of pepper and salt.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of seasoned or Italian panko bread crumbs.
- You need of minced parsley.
- You need of Penne pasta.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Dish instructions
- Mix chicken with seasoning, salt and pepper and fry chicken in a little butter till browned and cooked mix Panko bread crumbs, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and parsley together and set aside.
- Boil pasta in salted water and drain when cooked mix in a tablespoon or two of some butter and one and half jars of sauce and place in a greased 13×9 inch dish and place chicken on top pour remaining jar of sauce over chicken and top with 2 cups of parmesan cheese and top with a good amount of bacon,and panko bread crumb mix.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.