Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole". A Simple And Delicious Casserole Version Of A Dish Every Family Loves! Give This Chicken Alfredo Bake A Try For Your Next Dinner! Pasta, Chicken, Lots Of Cheese, And Yummy Seasonings Make This Recipe A Hit!
Finally, this chicken casserole recipe is topped with even more cheese and baked until melty and bubbly. These stuffed shells are loaded with cheesy chicken spinach goodness! This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal. You can have Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole" using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole"
- You need of Shell pasta.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Frozen box of spinach.
- Prepare of Classico garlic Alfredo sauce (or make your own sauce, I'm just lazy and love this brand).
- You need of Or 2 chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Garlic salt, salt, pepper as needed.
Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and Sprinkle the drained bacon over the spinach, then pour the hot chicken mixture over all. If time allows, always try to marinate your chicken. Throw them in a bag of italian dressing and let sit overnight or even a few hours will help your chicken to be tender and full of flavor. Chicken Spinach Casserole Cream Cheese Recipes.
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole" step by step
- Cook shell pasta.
- I usually get the frozen box of spinach and put it in the microwave for the stated time..
- Cook chicken as well during this time. I like to cut it into small pieces and cook until done in butter with a little cayenne pepper but season as you wish..
- Mix up sauce, pasta, chicken, and spinach. Put a thin layer of Parmesan cheese on the top..
- Put in oven at 375 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and beautiful on top..
Chicken And Fresh Spinach Casserole Recipes. Chicken, Mushroom, Broccoli, and Rice CasseroleThe Girl Who Ate Everything. These cheesy spinach stuffed shells are a family favorite! Creamy spinach-artichoke dip gets the casserole treatment in this hearty bubble-up bake that will have even the pickiest eaters asking for Spinach-Chicken Lasagna. The remaining half cooked shells I have I will fill with a salmon (canned) filling recipe I use often topped with Alfredo sauce.