Ground Beef with Mushrooms.
You can have Ground Beef with Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef with Mushrooms
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of scallion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushroom sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Ground Beef with Mushrooms instructions
- In a hot frying pan, cook beef, onion, garlic and butter over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked..
- Add the chopped scallions and mushrooms. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender. Add salt and pepper and soy sauce; cook and stir until mixture is hot..
- Serve while it's warm..