Garlic Alfredo Tortellini.
You can cook Garlic Alfredo Tortellini using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Alfredo Tortellini
- Prepare of Tortellini, whatever flavors you like..
- It’s of of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Garlic Alfredo Tortellini instructions
- Boil some water and cook the tortellini according to the package instructions..
- While that's cooking heat another pan & melt the butter in it. When the tortellini are done, drain and put in the pan. Stir to coat in the butter..
- Add the jar of Alfredo sauce & stir to coat the tortellini's well. Sprinkle some Parmesan and mix it in too. Serve with breadsticks or garlic bread for super yummyness! Enjoy!.