Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- You need of head of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of dried parsley.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Bring a medium sauce pan to medium high heat, add cauliflower florets and water. Cover..
- Steam cauliflower until tender, about 7-10 minutes..
- Remove cauliflower from pan, place into a blender..
- In blender add, along with the cauliflower add, milk, parmesan, parsley, nutmeg, black pepper, and cream cheese. Blend until smooth, should be like a puree (consistency of real Alfredo sauce).
- Serve over a bed of noodles..
- Store in airtight container for up to 3 days..