You can cook Shrimp Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- You need of salt.
- You need of Fettuccine Noodles.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of medium shrimp.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Alfredo Sauce.
Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Starr boiling water in a pot to cook fettuccine noodles. Add salt to water to season noodles. Once noodles are done. Drain water and put back in the pot leaving just a little bit of pasta water at the bottom..
- Cut 1 onion into slivers. Set to the side..
- Peel and clean shrimp. Rinse and set aside..
- Heat a pan with olive oil and butter. Add onions to pan and cook until tender. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder..
- Once onions have cooked down add shrimp to the pan. Cook until shrimp are pink..
- Add Alfredo sauce to shrimp and onions. Season with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning..
- Add mixture to noodles and mix together. Add more sauce if needed. Eat and enjoy!.