Ground Beef Kheema.
You can have Ground Beef Kheema using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Kheema
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of ground fresh ginger.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of coriander.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of cayenne.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large potato diced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro to garnish.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
Ground Beef Kheema instructions
- In a large skillet warm the oil over medium high heat add the onions and cook until golden. Add the garlic and ginger and saute for another minute. Stir in the coriander, paprika, garam masala, cumin, and cayenne and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the beef breaking up lumps with a spoon and saute until the meat is no longer pink. Add the tomatoes, beef broth, and season with salt and pepper. Add in the chopped potatoes. Stir well and simmer partially covered about 20 minutes or longer until potatoes are tender and cooked..
- Stir in the vinegar and chopped cilantro, garnish with torn cilantro leaves and serve with warm naan bread.