Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast.
You can have Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast instructions
- Mix honey and sriracha into a small condiment bowl or dish until well mixed. Flour the chicken (optional).
- With brush, coat the chicken breast with honey Sriracha mixture. Make sure you coat both sides. Place in a bowl when done pour remaining mixture on chicken.
- Place panko bread crumbs on plate or in plastic bag to bread chicken..
- Place breaded chicken in a baking dish and bake in over for 50 minutes at 350.