Chicken balls with Alfredo sauce (low carb). Chicken balls with Alfredo sauce (low carb). The soy sauce is a secret weapon that should always be turned to when cooking meats. And, with the grated parmesan and egg to help bind the meat, bread crumbs aren't even necessary!
What makes these ground chicken meatballs the best is the ingredients I used. A little bit of everything goes a long way in terms of flavor! The soy sauce is a secret weapon that should always be turned to when cooking meats. You can cook Chicken balls with Alfredo sauce (low carb) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken balls with Alfredo sauce (low carb)
- Prepare of chicken breasts, raw & cubed.
- It’s of cheddar cheese cubed.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- It’s of broccoli florets.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of clove of garlic.
- You need of salt, pepper to taste.
- Prepare of paprika (optional for topping).
- It’s of jar Bertolli Alfredo sauce.
These Instant Pot chicken meatballs with creamy white alfredo sauce are perfect for a weeknight dinner. Serve with a side of greens or shirataki noodles for a keto and low-carb version or your favourite pasta, rice or crusty bread. Any authentic Alfredo sauce recipe is always low carb. It's absolutely delicious on chicken and I like it on cauliflower and broccoli, as well.
Chicken balls with Alfredo sauce (low carb) instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Blend all in food processor until it's like a thick paste. Depending on the size of the chicken breasts, if it looks too dry, add another egg..
- Spoon by tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper ‐ sprinkle tops with a little Paprika just before putting them in the oven..
- Bake at 425° for about 25 minutes..
- Warm ½ jar Alfredo Sauce in microwave. Serve with a drizzle of Alfredo Sauce and a sprinkle of green onion tops. 5 Chicken Balls/serving – I used about 1/8 cup (2 Tablespoons) of Sauce for each serving, which is 1g carb..
- Makes about 24 balls. Leftovers can be frozen for later use as lunch/snack..
While this low carb Alfredo goes together really fast, you can store it in the fridge for about a week. That way you can pour it over anything you want. Low Carb Chicken Alfredo is a quick and easy chicken recipe the whole family will love. I used a low carb alfredo sauce along with some leftover grilled chicken tenders. You could easily use a store-bought rotisserie chicken instead.