Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole. Our updated version of tuna Alfredo casserole uses only five ingredients including tuna, pesto, and Parmesan cheese. Toss together purchased Alfredo sauce, canned tuna and frozen broccoli, and you'll have a hearty casserole in a snap! Toss Together Purchased Alfredo Sauce, Canned tuna And FrozenBroccoli, And You'll Have a Hearty Casserole in a Snap!
You can use either the canned tuna in water or the ones in oil. Prepared Alfredo sauce is the perfect base for this extra creamy, cheesy tuna and vegetable casserole. Twisted tuna casserole is moist, rich, flavorful comfort food with a sauce made from scratch and a tasty, crunchy topping. You can have Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole
- You need of casserole dish.
- It’s of jar creamy tomato Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of 10.75 oz Canned cheddar cheese soup.
- You need of 7 oz can tuna in water.
- It’s of onion diced.
- You need of red bell pepper diced.
- You need of minced garlic in water from jar.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- It’s of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare of dried chives.
- It’s of lemon pepper.
- It’s of noodles.
- Prepare of chicken bullion.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- You need of bread crumbs.
Dave loves all noodly comfort food casseroles like my Chicken noodle Casserole, King Ranch chicken and Chicken Mornay casseroles. Add tuna, corn, cheese (reserving some for a final sprinkle on top) & spices to liquid mix & stir thoroughly. Stir in gently with tuna mixture. Craving comfort food, but not the extra calories?
Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole instructions
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Add bullion to water before adding noodles..
- Saute onion, pepper, 3 tlbs garlic in cooking oil. When they are almost done add chives, parsley, and lemon pepper..
- Mix together the Alfredo sauce, soup, tuna, veggies and 2/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Pour over drained noodles and mix well..
- Pour mixture into greased 3 quart casserole dish..
- Mix bread crumbs and 1/3 cup Parmesan, 1 tlbs garlic and butter together. Sprinkle on top of casserole. Lightly sprinkle top with dried chives, and parsley..
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes then serve :-).
Let Everyday Food editor Sarah Carey show you how to make a lightened-up version of tuna-noodle casserole. The Best Tuna Casserole Without Noodles Recipes on Yummly Tuna Casserole, Classic Tuna Casserole, Quick Tuna & Vegetable Casserole. Tuna Twist CasseroleBetty Crocker. tuna, Alfredo pasta sauce, eggs, seasoned croutons, garlic, rotelle. Tuna casserole is a casserole primarily made with pasta (or rice) and canned tuna, with canned peas and corn sometimes added.