Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo.
You can have Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo
- Prepare of bowtie pasta (you can use any).
- It’s of chicken breasts (diced).
- You need of seasoning salt.
- You need of water.
- You need of Italian dressing.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of 4 cheese Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of fresh parsley (chopped).
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of Italian five cheese.
- You need of eggs.
Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Cook pasta as directed.
- In a separate pan, cook your diced chicken breast on add water, Italian dressing, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and Italian bread crumbs. Cook together until chicken is completely cooked. Drain.
- Drain pasta and place back in pot, add cooked chicken breast (DO NOT ADD ANY JUICES FROM CHICKEN) and all other ingredients ("EXCEPT FOR THE ITALIAN FIVE CHEESE.") Mix together..
- Place mixed pasta into a baking dish. Add the Italian five cheese evenly on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling on top..
- To make double, just double ingredients..