Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs. These Cheesy Alfredo Potatoes are cut in half and scooped out, then topped with potatoes, alfredo sauce, garlic powder, thyme, and lots of cheese! This potato recipe is crazy simple and will fancy up any dinner. These Alfredo Potatoes are absolutely amazing and full of flavor.
Today on Greg's Kitchen, I show you how I like to make my world famous budget Aussie Smashed Egg and Avocado Toast featuring the iconic Aussie salty spread. Smash the potatoes down using either a potato masher or just the bottom of a cup. Every year I look for interesting things to make and this year I'm making Loaded Smashed Potatoes! You can have Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs
- It’s of red potatoes.
- It’s of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare of slices of bacon.
Heat a non-stick frying pan, very lightly brush the cut surface of the tomatoes with a little oil, then cook them, cut-side down. Smashed potatoes are fun for brunch or dinner. They're also perfect any time you get a hankering for some crispy potatoes, but want something a little more redeeming than French fries. Hi Kate, I made these yesterday for brunch with friends alongside vegetarian scotch eggs and your glazed carrots.
Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs instructions
- Boil red potatoes for about 15 mintues untill tender. Take out and smash on baking pan.
- In small frying pan fry bacon. Once done crumble and set aside. In large skillet heat oil . While heating season potatoes with salt pepper and garlic to your liking. Carefully add potatoes to hot oil with spatula. Fry 5 mintues and flip.
- Add potatoes to plate with paper towel to soak up grease. Then put thin layer of alfredo sauce then sprinkle with cheese and add bacon on top..
- Now make your scrambled eggs. Add cheese on top and serve with potatoes..
Sometimes potatoes want to get dressed up. A little herb butter and cheese make the best accessories. · This garlic smashed potatoes recipe is all about the technique, but · This Edible Cookie Dough is made without eggs or raw flour. It's a simple cookie dough recipe that is. The Best Velveeta Cheesy Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Crock Pot Cheesy Potatoes and ChickenRecipes That Crock.