Chicken Alfredo In A Basket.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo In A Basket using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo In A Basket
- Prepare of 16 Oz Alfredo Mushroom Sauce.
- You need of Grilled Chicken.
- You need of Pillsbury grands original biscuits.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Chicken Alfredo In A Basket step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a cupcake pan.
- Open package of grilled chicken.
- Heat up (it's precooked) chicken in a large enough skillet break into bite size pieces.
- Open jar of sauce.
- Pour sauce into a large bowl.
- Add chicken to bowl with sauce.
- Mix and set aside.
- Flour a large plate.
- Open grands biscuits.
- Place one biscuit on floured plate and flatten out ( not to thin it'll catch a hole).
- Press the biscuit into the cupcake pan.
- Spoon a generous amount of chicken Alfredo mix into the middle of the biscuit repeat until all are filled.
- Place into preheated oven for 15 min or until tops are golden brown.
- Plate and Enjoy.