Chicken Bacon Alfredo.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Alfredo
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of jars of Ragu savory bacon Alfredo sauce.
- You need of lasagna noodles.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of oregano.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo instructions
- Boil the chicken.
- Boil the lasagna noodles till tender, put a small amount of oil in pot..
- Preheat oven to 350. Once chicken is cooked shred in a large bowl.
- Add both cans of Ragu and 11/2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Stir all together.
- Drain lasagna noodles. Spray an 8×8 or 10×13 pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Layer bottom of pan with noodles, spoon mixture on top and gently spread over noodles..
- Keep repeating layering noodles and mixture till there is no more..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over top layer of noodles and then generously sprinkle oregano all over top of the cheese..
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Take out enjoy with salad and bread sticks.