Chicken Breast Shogayaki.
You can cook Chicken Breast Shogayaki using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Shogayaki
- You need 300 g of Chicken Breast Fillet(s).
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of Oil.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *finely grated.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2-1 teaspoon of Sugar *optional.
Chicken Breast Shogayaki step by step
- Thinly slice Breast Fillet(s). Combine grated Ginger, Mirin and Soy Sauce (and Sugar) in a small bowl..
- Heat Oil in a frypan and cook Chicken over high heat. It won’t take long..
- When Chicken changed colour, add the sauce and cook until sauce thickens, and that’s it!.
- *Note: I sprinkled with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) for the above photo. I like to serve this dish with finely shredded Cabbage..