Cheesy Beef Alfredo Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Beef Alfredo Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Alfredo Casserole
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of whole kernel corn.
- It’s of shell noodles.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of small container of French's Fried Onions.
- It’s of jars of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of McCormick's Smokehouse Maple Seasoning.
Cheesy Beef Alfredo Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brown the ground beef and season with the seasoning. Drain the meat and set aside..
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain and set aside..
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except for fried onions and 1 1/2 cups of cheese. Mix together well..
- Pour into a 9X13 pan. Top with fried onions and the cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly..