Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is an easy and delicious one-dish meal made with onions, garlic, bell peppers, alfredo sauce, fettuccine, and broccoli.
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellinieasy crock pot recipe. I made a one pot, crockpot, chicken alfredo. I wasnt feeling well the day this was filmed so I apoligize in advance. You can have Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- It’s of jar Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare of Cream of Mushroom.
- You need of Cream of Chicken.
- You need of Garlic Pepper.
- Prepare of Lowrys Season Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Chicken (preferably boneless).
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare of 2% Milk.
It is a truely simple and yummy recipe. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is This is a great base recipe for all your one-pot pasta needs. Consider the following revisions when you feel like mixing it up.
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Boil and pull apart chicken.
- Prepare pasta.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine Cream of Mushroom and chicken, and milk with Alfredo sauce..
- Heat sauce mix for 5 minutes in microwave on high.
- Season to taste with pepper and Lowrys.
- Add worcestershire **Use sparingly! A little bit goes a long way here**.
- Pour sauce in crockpot and stir adding milk for desired consistency.
- Add chicken from step 2.
- Add Pasta.
- Turn crockpot on low for about ten minutes and enjoy!.
- Tip: Keep it on warm and stir occasionally for a good pot luck meal.
DIRECTIONS Place frozen chicken tenders in crock pot. Mix italian dressing with cream of chicken soup. How about this easy, flavor packed Crockpot Garlic Alfredo Chicken Recipe served with pasta?!? This Comfort Food Dinner is nothing short of So grab your Crock Pot and these easy ingredients. It's time to enjoy some classic comfort food for dinner tonight… and you won't believe how easy it's going.