Mike's 10 MIN Creamy Alfredo Ravioli.
You can cook Mike's 10 MIN Creamy Alfredo Ravioli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 MIN Creamy Alfredo Ravioli
- Prepare of Spinach Ricotta Raviolis.
- It’s of Bag RANA Spinach & Ricotta Raviolis [found in the chilled section + water + salt].
- You need of Aged Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s of Jar Bertoli Alfredo Sauce [with aged parmesean].
- Prepare of Fresh Chives [reserve some for garnish].
- It’s of Fresh Grated Parmesean Cheese [reserve some for garnish].
- You need of Onion & Garlic Powder [optional – or fresh garlic].
- It’s of Cracked Black Pepper [optional – to taste].
- You need of Optional Side Dishes.
- It’s of Roma Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Side Salad.
- It’s of Garlic Bread.
Mike's 10 MIN Creamy Alfredo Ravioli instructions
- Pour Alfredo Sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Add chives, parmesean and powdered seasonings [if you choose those] mix well and heat in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Heat water for Raviolis. Add 1 teaspoon table salt to boiling water..
- Add Raviolis to boiling water but don't try to separate any that are sticking together. They'll eventually come apart. Bring back to a boil and boil for 3 minutes..
- Drain [do not rinse] and plate your Raviolis..
- Pour hot Alfredo Sauce on Raviolis and garnish with chopped chives or parsley, grated parmesean cheese and black pepper. Serve with chilled, sliced Roma tomatoes and a hearty Cabernet Sauvignon. A side vegetable or even pasta salad and garlic bread all go well with this dish, if you have the extra time. Enjoy!.