Chicken and Sausage Alfredo.
You can have Chicken and Sausage Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Sausage Alfredo
- Prepare of penne pasta.
- You need of jars of whatever flavor Alfredo sauce you prefer. (I used 2 jars of original and half jar bacon flavor I like my dish creamy).
- It’s of smoke sausage or whatever sausage you prefer.
- You need of bag of fully cooked diced chicken or 2-3 chicken breast (diced).
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Smoke paprika.
- It’s of basil.
- You need of any other seasonings you choose.
- You need of butter (optional).
Chicken and Sausage Alfredo step by step
- Boil penne pasta according to direction.
- Slice sausage.
- in a medium saucepan add a little oil, cooked diced chicken and sliced sausage. I like my sausage and chicken a little brown.
- Once your meat is cooked add alfredo sauce and stir on medium heat until it starts to boil, reduce heat to low and cover for about 15 minutes making sure to stir occasionally..
- Drain pasta add alfredo mixture to pasta stir in smoke paprika, Italian seasoning, basil and a little butter (optional).